“Am I the only person who feels sorry for Bruce?”
And then, our Prime Minister was the politician who famously distanced himself from garrison politics far, far over the hill with the National Democratic Movement. Well, until he wanted the top job and had to rejoin the Jamaica Labour Party to get it.
And so he took up the ultimate JLP garrison seat of West Kingston. And after a massive tropical storms and recession (c’mon the poor guy’s just salt!), the United States (bigger hypocrites) make a move for Dudus, the biggest Don of the party they helped arm during the Cold War.
Poor Bruce, all alone as a one man fable for the failure of Jamaican society and politics. It sucks being left on your own. How about the other 59 MPs join him in purgatory?
Today’s tweets by @afflictedyard (marginally more sense than Daryl Vaz):
- RT @bruceJLP: Am I the only person who feels sorry for Bruce…? /via @afflictedyard•Nah you can be damn sure I feel sorry for myself…
- Nayga dem run up and dung with AK rifle and big up Prezzi at dance and uptown brown girl a dance to dat…#hypocrites
- Since most people see Dudus as Jamaican Robin Hood why dem vexx now that the Sherrif hire big lawyer fi defend against Yankee badmine?
- But Bruce a defend di Prezident and if him nuh hire big lawyer fi him di people a go call him battyman at dancehall session
- So Bruce is a PARIAH because 1) he defend Don that the people big up every day 2) Peter Phillips seh he’s a Liard 3) Dancehall CD nah sell